Our volunteer team - your chance to get involved
Volunteers are an integral part of our association and we need you!
As the saying goes, many hands make light work, so please join our team.
This will enable us to email you when volunteering opportunities come along.
There's no obligation to take part and sometimes, we understand, you simply won’t be available.
Usually we are looking for assistance to run our events, but sometimes it can be for other behind the scenes work.
If you have particular skills that you want to offer us, don't be shy, let us know what they are.
We run regular volunteer induction training programmes, so you can join at any time during the year.
Rewards for volunteering
If you sign up to our team, these are just some of the benefits you might enjoy!
- meeting other people
- getting involved in awesome events
- helping your fellow students
- opportunity to be our volunteer of the month
- recognition events just for our volunteers
- beefing up your CV with skills that will help you find a job
- certificate /reference
- and importantly having a heap of fun in the process
Go on, join us!
Check out our volunteer code of practice and then sign into your ASA account.
What could be simpler than that?
We clear out our database every year, so make sure when we send you a reminder email to join up again that you do!