This is a compilation of non-ASA services that Massey Albany students may find helpful.
- www.massey.ac.nz - Massey University
- https://www.tenancy.govt.nz/ -Everything you need to know about flatting
- www.maxx.co.nz - Public transport information and route planner
- www.studylink.govt.nz - StudyLink (student loans etc)
- www.ird.govt.nz - Inland Revenue
- www.sorted.org.nz - Sort out your money matters
- www.thelowdown.co.nz - facts and advice for youth with depression
- www.aucklandnz.com - lots of information about living in Auckland
- www.acc.co.nz - the Accident Compensation Corporation
- www.familyplanning.org.nz - sexual health and contraception services
Justice of the Peace Services
Do you need a Justice of the Peace to sign or certify documents? A JP can:
- Witness your signature on a document.
- Certify copies of documents for you including cell phone texts and computer displayed results.
- Complete an affidavit for you. (Document that is sworn on oath or affirmed and is normally used in a legal proceeding).
- Complete a declaration for you. This may be a statutory declaration made under the Oaths and Declarations Act 1957 or some other statute which provides for this to be done.
To download a blank statutory declaration form that you can fill in and take to a JP click here
When visiting a JP, take your ID, originals of copies if certification is required, and do not sign anything until you are asked to.
The Justice of the Peace on campus is Chaplain, Ricky Waters JP.
- Available Tuesdays and Wednesdays on campus by appointment
- 0800 Massey x 43449
Other local JPs are
- Auckland Council Building, opposite Albany Village Library
- Mondays 12pm-2pm
- North Shore District Court, 79 Corinthian Drive
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, 2:30pm-4:30pm